https://alternativeto.net > Best app finder
https://www.befunky.com > Photo editor
https://www.bleepingcomputer.com > Computer security and tech support
https://brainly.com > Social study community
https://www.broadcastify.com > The public safety, aircraft, rail, and marine radio live audio streams
https://camelcamelcamel.com > A free Amazon price tracker
https://www.systemrequirementslab.com > Can you run it? System requirements lab analyzer of your PC
https://www.cleanpng.com > Transparent background images and illustrations
https://www.codecademy.com > Learn how to code for free
https://www.codingame.com > challenge-based training platform for programmers to enhance coding skills
https://www.cymath.com > Math problem solver
https://desygner.com > Graphic design creation
https://downdetector.com > Website monitoring tool
https://www.duolingo.com > Learn a foreign language with fun
https://www.eatthismuch.com > Diet on autopilot
https://www.ecosia.org > The simplest way to plant trees
https://fast.com > The internet speed checker
https://www.freecodecamp.org > Learn to code for free
https://www.geeksforgeeks.org > A computer science portal
https://www.getlinkinfo.com > Hyperlink Identifier
https://fonts.google.com > Free collection of fonts
Windows VPS > http://winserver.comnetwork.net
Linux VPS > http://linuxserver.comnetwork.net
3CX 관련 웹사이트 > http://ippbx.comnetwork.net
3CX is one of the Global Leaders in IP PBX Markets!
Official 3CX Partner ID No. 212567
We're pleased to provide the following IP PBX and IP Telephony related services.
- IP PBX setup service according to your requirement
- SIP Trunk setup service (Termination/Origination)
- Global Phone Number Provision (Landline/Mobile)
- Managed service, or Turnkey setup service
> IP PBX Telephony System Explained <
What are SIP Trunks?
A SIP trunk is the modern day equivalent of a T1 trunk. Where in the past you would buy a T1 trunk from a Telco provider and connect it to your legacy PBX, today you can buy a SIP trunk from an ITSP (Internet Telephony Service Provider) and connect it to your VoIP/IP PBX. SIP trunks use the SIP standard. The name ‘trunk’ comes from the telecom world and it means, more or less, a group of phone lines.
Using this standard protocol, telecom service (VoIP) providers connect one or more channels to the customer’s PBX. Phone numbers and DIDs are linked to the SIP trunk. In many cases numbers can be ported to the SIP Trunk.
Benefits of SIP Trunking
Our farewell to the PSTN brings many benefits. SIP Trunks deliver:
- Lower monthly Line & DID Rental – The monthly fee to have a number of lines installed at your office drops significantly with SIP Trunks. And DIDs cost a lot less.
- Lower call charges – There are many SIP Trunk providers and competition has driven down call charges significantly. Some SIP Trunks even come with unlimited calling and you can save on international call charges, too.
- Better customer service – Provide better customer service by adding more geographical and international numbers. Quickly and easily add numbers to your SIP Trunk and terminate them on your IP PBX – you can give customers more options to dial in at a significantly lower cost, even long distance. Customers can contact you more easily and sales will increase.
- Move offices and keep the same number – SIP Trunks are not bound to a location, so it’s easy to move offices without having to change your stationary or inform your customers. There is no longer any need to pay to forward phone calls to the new offices.
- Eliminate VoIP Gateways – SIP Trunks will eliminate the need to buy and manage VoIP Gateways. All phone calls come in via IP. No extra conversion often means better quality too.
- Leverage a modern IP PBX – Modern IP PBX / Unified Communications solutions will give customers increased productivity, mobility and boost sales. Connecting an IP PBX to SIP Trunks is much easier than via the PSTN. You can go on-premise or hosted, the choice is yours.
- Flexibility – It is easy to add channels to your SIP Trunk to cope with increased calls. A simple phone call will allow you to add channels, and often this can be done immediately. Compare that to the delay in having additional lines installed and then having to upgrade your old PBX to handle more lines!
- Correct number of channels – With SIP Trunks, you can easily choose the correct number of channels that you need.
ComNetwork Co., Ltd. is an official partner of 3CX phone system!
3CX is a Global Leader in IP PBX markets! Below are the lists of major corporations using 3CX IP PBX system.
If you have any further queries, please contact us at your convenience.